Have Questions? View These Informative Links
Are you a contractor with a question about a building, electrical, plumbing, gas or private sewage disposal issue? IJD Inspections Ltd. has assembled some helpful information organized by discipline below. Should you not find your specific question answered, please feel free to contact us for more detailed information!
- Aircraft Hangars
- Grounding of AC Systems
- Canadian Standards Association’s Canadian Electrical Code – New Table 5E
- Painting Areas
- Sealing in Division 1 & Division 2 Areas
- Service Conductors (STANDATA Codes)
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors (STANDATA; Canadian Electrical Code)
- Service Masts (STANDATA; Canadian Electrical Code)
- Wire Size for Voltage Drop
- Electrical Systems Equipment & Certification Marks (STANDATA; Canadian Electrical Code)
Special Inspection Services
Home Safety Tips
Looking for home safety tips? View these helpful home safety hints from Alberta Municipal Affairs.